Senior IT business Analyst – FMCG or Retail Experience
Base Location: Belgium
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior IT Business Analyst with experience in the retail industry. The position is within a major, multinational client with an HQ in Belgium and a strong Global presence. They have an ever-increasing number of projects across Europe and are looking for an experienced Senior Business Analyst that is passionate and keen to work in a multicultural environment.
Job Consists of the following:
– Configuration, development, and interfacing of regional Retail and Marketing applications (both in-store and in headquarters).
– Optimization of business processes.
– Application change management, configuration management and system governance.
– Supervision of work assigned to external resources
– Working closely with a variety of different teams, such as Digital, Supply Chain, Infrastructure, and Security.
– Translate Business needs into advanced capabilities and best practices.
– Work on, but not limited to, Analysis, Design (processes, integration), QA, Specific Analysis, and Monitoring Incidents (working with different countries).
– The position will require traveling (mainly in Europe) up to 25% of the time.
- Years of experience in similar role: 5+
- Experience in the retail industry
- Experience in marketing and e-commerce is a plus.
- Open and outgoing personality, able to make spontaneous contacts with business and IT colleagues from different countries, and being able to cope with different cultural backgrounds.
- Experience in defining detailed business requirements. Excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Good mix knowledge in business and technical processes
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience in both small and large projects
- Fluent English required.
Offerd Salary£60,000 - £70,000