SAP SECURITY CONSULTANT
- Builds and designs SAP role and creates users and assigns roles to these users for ongoing SAP projects and enhancement on Existing Landscape- using SU01 and PFCG
- Designs, builds, tests, and implements composite and single roles based on project and continues support needs, in tight collaboration with the EMEA counterpart
- Investigates and resolves SAP authorization issues and Single Sign On Issues and other security problems and provides off-hour crisis management support for North America and rest of world, as needed
- Provides Impact Analysis and proposes Solutions for Ongoing Projects related SAP HANA technology and applications and User Access Management Tools
- Guards the Segregation of Duties (SoD) rules that apply to the security setup and role assignment to users in existing ECC systems as well as New Suite on HANA projects
- Writes documentation and procedures according to predefined standards
- Creates new company specific standards for all new technological advances from security standpoint and ensures all teams follow through and document new methodologies and enhancements- once Proof of Concept is approved
- Conducts and aids in security research with recommendations for action into IT related topics including upgrades, systems, methodologies, and software
- Works with external implementation partners for end to end S/4 HANA projects
- Creates and assigns Analytical Privileges, System Privileges and Object Privileges through Roles for users in HANA Studio – For On Going projects including Hybris and SAP SoH, etc.
- Analyzes and performs change management between Development , Testing and Production HANA Studio Systems by creating and transporting delivery units
- Makes decisions based on business owners requirements and ensures seamless process delivery between IT and business.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related with an Information Technology focus. Foreign degree equivalent accepted.
- Must have 9 years of progressive experience in job offered or 9 years of progressive experience in SAP security positions of which must include 3 years of Information Security experience and 2 years of SAP Security experience.
- Must have 9 years of progressive experience utilizing:
- SAP ECC
- SAP Suite on HANA
- In the alternative, must have Master’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related with an Information Technology focus. Foreign degree equivalent accepted. Must have 7 years of experience in job offered or 7 years of experience in SAP security positions of which must include 3 years of Information Security experience and 2 years of SAP Security experience. Must have 7 years of experience utilizing the aforementioned software programs.
Offerd Salary£40,000 - £50,000