Base Location: Athens
We are looking for a project focused SAP SD Consultant for an important internal, multinational client that provides a dynamic, entrepreneurial atmosphere that encourages team members to take initiatives and recommend ideas that will contribute to the success of everyone in the company.
They are entering a challenging period of SAP implementations, rapid growth across all markets and banners in their portfolio as well as an ever-increasing number of projects across the world.
The ideal candidate will be passionate, dedicated and looking to develop their careers in a multicultural challenging environment.
Have an in-depth knowledge of SAP SD and experience working with its different components as well as experience in implementing and customizing.
Enthusiastic about implementations and roll outs.
Have willingness to travel.
- Participating in the implementation/configuration of the SAP SD solution as part of the global SAP implementations team.
- Project management, cross-functional development, and delivery of the SAP platform.
- Supervision and advise the departments in the field of SAP SD.
- Analysis of business requirements as well as conception of effective solutions.
- Modeling and implementation of business processes as well as their optimization.
- Illustration of the processes in the SAP SD module environment by means of Customizing in consultation with the departments and IT.
- Draw the attention of management on the organizational impact resulting from the implementation.
- Propose and facilitate organizational changes if appropriate and needed.
- Propose and develop, where necessary, solutions to gaps.
- Stimulate continuous improvement.
- 3 Years of experience in SAP
- Analytical and service minded
- Flexible, stress resistant and team player
- Sound knowledge of sales and logistics processes.
- Good knowledge & implementation experience in the SAP module SD.
- O2C and Rebates experience are great assets.
- English and Greek speaking.
- International travel up to 20%