SAP Order to Cash Consultant
Responsible for assisting clients in the selection, implementation and support of the SAP Order to Cash process which includes the following SAP modules: SD, WM, AR.
This role uses consulting skills, business knowledge, and SAP solution expertise to effectively integrate SAP technology into the client’s business environment in order to achieve expected business results.
- The Consultant works on the implementation and support of SAP Order to Cash process to enhance the clients’ business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Design, configuration and testing of core SD modules
- Design, configuration and testing of Logistics Execution modules including WM and Transportation Planning
- Design, configuration and testing of AR module
- Responsible primarily for successful implementation of SAP, including providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on SAP products to clients.
- Acts as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigates, analyses, and solves software problems and maps client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients’ needs.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of the organization and adheres to all organizational standards
- Minimum 5 years of SAP SD configuration experience— with specialization in Order to Cash
- Must have at least one full lifecycle SAP R/3 implementation experience (Project Preparation till Go-Live)
- Implemented at least 1 full life-cycle in SD
- Experience and knowledge in other core modules (WM,MM, AR) related to the Order to Cash process Business knowledge and process design skills
- Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to collaborate with clients, and have a strong desire to excel.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work independently as well as a team player and can manage own workload
- Able to Multi-task and work under tight deadlines
- Must be able to work independently with little to no supervision
- Must be an effective problem solver
- Previous experience in managing small projects and/or small team of people
- Previous consulting experience; nice to have
- Experience writing functional/technical specifications
Related Jobs (10)
SAP SD Expert with cross-modular integration (HANA based) on March 28, 2017 Full Time