SAP FICO Consultant
In this role you will:
– Review customer business requirements document and identify solution options in SAP and map customer requirements to process scenarios in SAP
– Conduct Process workshops in the FI / CO area to understand customer’s long term process needs and show end-to-end straw man SAP demos for typical FI / CO process scenarios
– Assess the fitment of SAP for customer’s process needs and map customer requirements to SAP standard functionalities and identify fits and gaps
– Evaluate multiple solution options from usability, scalability, maintainability and other technical cum user aspects and do a pros-and-cons of each option and evaluate capabilities of SAP to meet customer’s process requirements
– Identify opportunities to reduce customizations and propose standard SAP functionalities for customer requirements
– Demonstrate customer facing skills and excellent written and oral communication skills
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
– 10+ years of hands-on experience in SAP FICO.
– 3+ years’Experience of project experience as a lead consultant.
– 1 project experience in assessments and audit engagement
– 8+ years of GL, PCA/CCA, COPA, Product costing, Make to Order costing and settlement.
– 8+ years in AR AP and intercompany processes including hands on configuration in FICO.
Nice to Have Skills Include:
– Ability to compare SAP and non-SAP application capabilities is an advantage
– Knowledge of MS Dynamics Great Plains ERP is a nice to have skill
– Excellence and in-depth business process knowledge
– End to end process knowledge with awareness of touch
Offerd Salary£40,000 - £50,000