Base Location: Amsterdam
Years of experience: 3+ years of experience in similar role.
Working within a multinational team the ideal candidate should work closely with the customer and related information technology disciplines to deliver a product according to customer requirements.
The client operates touristic services around the world.
- Work with vendors to deliver the Identity Access Management (IAM) roadmap in a phased and iterative approach.
- Work internally with stakeholders to promote the IAM Program.
- Participate in solution architecture design.
- Achieve IAM architecture compliance and requirements.
- Become an IAM subject matter expert, trusted advisor; provide advisory and consulting services as needed
- Stay current on new IAM security technologies.
- Fluent in French and English.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with IAM data model.
- Experience running an IAM project, especially in the following IAM lifecycle processes: user provisioning, access management, access governance/access recertification, federation/single sign-on, privileged user management, and preferably experienced in identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS) technologies
- Understanding of IT infrastructure components including desktop/server-class hardware, software, network and telephony