Base Location: Rotterdam
Years of experience: 2+ years of experience
Information Security is a priority for our system integrator client and the penetration team sits at the top focus.
Penetration Testers protect the business by conducting offensive activity against network, infrastructure, cloud and application targets in order to recognize security misconfigurations and vulnerabilities.
Tasked with conducting penetration tests and red team exercises against, networks, cloud and infrastructure you will be part of a multinational team leading the security of the organization.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / IT Security or related field.
– Experience with Kali Linux toolsets.
– Knowledge on basic security principles: vulnerability types and impacts, basic mitigations and impact assessment approaches.
– Good understanding of network protocols.
– Experience / knowledge using NMAP, Burp, OpenVAS, NIkto, OSINT tooling.
– Familiar with different languages, able to identify usual bad patterns and to write original attack code.