Years of experience: 3 years of experience in a similar role.
Working with a mayor multinational bank your tasks will include assist and ensure the Safety and Security. Assist in the efficient and proper management of the security department.
You will be in charge of developing security measures and assuring the overall security of all members of the organization by:
- Developing and implementing security policies, protocols and procedures
- Controlling budgets for security operations and monitor expenses
- Recruiting, training and supervising security officers and guards
– Diploma in Security Management or equivalent qualification
– Previous experiences with reputable security agencies. Experience in managerial positions.
– Good leadership skills.
-Team lead experience within information security operation, preferably within the banking sector.
– Desirable: CISM, CISSP, ITIL
– Fluent English required. German is a great asset.
Related Jobs (14)
Freelance System Security Engineer – Netherlands on September 27, 2019 Freelance
Jr. Penetration Tester – Netherlands on September 27, 2019 Full TimePart Time
Freelance Ethical Hacker – Ireland on September 27, 2019 Freelance
Cyber Security Architect – Ireland on September 27, 2019 Full Time
Freelance Cloud Security Architect – Netherlands on September 26, 2019 Freelance
Freelance IT Security Manager – Brussels on September 26, 2019 Freelance
System Security Engineer – Netherlands on September 26, 2019 Full Time
Freelance IT Auditor – Luxembourg on September 25, 2019 Freelance
IT Security Architect – Belgium on September 25, 2019 Full Time
Information Security Country Lead – Belgium on April 24, 2019 Full Time