Base Location: Brussels
Years of experience: 6+ years of experience
Working in a multinational team of professionals the ultimate goal of the role is to design, build, test, and implement security systems within a multinational end-client with global reach.
You and your team will be responsible to anticipate possible security risks, identify areas of weakness and respond effectively to possible security breaches throughout the different sites and subsidiaries of the company.
As a key member of the I.S Team, you will put your practical and strategical experience in information security, IT risk assessment, security protocols, authentication, and security to implement security strategies and procedures working with a geographically diverse team.
You will use your strong interpersonal and communication skills to be able to work with a wide variety of people.
The mission is to deliver flawless and secure technology experiences throughout the organization.
You will be responsible for conducting regular system tests and ensuring the continuous monitoring of the network’s security as well as planning, researching, and designing security architectures.
Developing, reviewing, and approving the installation requirements for LANs, WANs, VPNs, routers, firewalls, and related network devices.
The position will report directly to the Chief Information Security Officer.
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Desired certifications: AWS, CNDA, TOGAF 9.
- Demonstrated performance of security design/architecture reviews, code reviews, and penetration tests of large applications, systems and/or networks
- Experience overseeing remediation of vulnerabilities and defining security requirements and a proven track record of working with infrastructure and development teams to build secure solutions.
- Knowledge of Windows or UNIX internals and proficiency in C and/or C++ and at least one scripting language.
- Fluent in English. French or Dutch is an asset.