Working for a multinational end-client, based in Luxembourg the focus of the role is to help advise the company on IT compliance, IT policies and IT risk.
As a member of an International team, you will help define and embed appropriate governance processes, policies, controls, as well as drive awareness of information security risk to enable the business to achieve its strategy securely.
● 4+ years relevant Information Security or IT audit experience.
● Relevant IS certifications desired (CISA, CISSP, CISM, ISO27k).
● Experienced with international IT and Information Security frameworks (ISO 27k, COBIT, NIST) and IT audit practices.
● Knowledge on data protection regulations (GDPR, ePrivacy).
● Fluent English mandatory.