Working for a multinational end-client, based in Luxembourg the focus of the role is to help research, implement, maintain and improve IT and Information Security solutions.
As a member of an International team you will help define and embed appropriate governance processes, policies, controls, as well as drive awareness of information security risk to enable the business to achieve its strategy securely.
- 8+ year’s experience in Cyber Security, IT Audit or Risk Management positions.
- Expertise with Information Security or IT frameworksISO 27k, COBIT, ITI.
- Knowledge of GDPR regulation and their impact in IT
- Strong plus certifications such as: CCSP, CISA, CISM,ISO27k or CISSP.
- Fluent English and French mandatory.