Working for a multinational end-client, based in Luxembourg the focus of the role is to help research, implement, maintain and improve IT and Information Security solutions as well as perform security managed services like vulnerability assessments.
As a member of an International team, you will contribute on the follow-up of findings coming from internal or external IT audits, Vulnerability Assessments and Intrusion Tests.
- 4+ years operational experience in Information Security or IT.
- Experiencedwith vulnerability scanners, IDS/IPS and SIEM systems preferably Rapid7 Products or Splunk.
- Pen-testing experience is a plus.
- Strong plus certifications such as: GPEN, GCIH, CEH, OSCPor CISSP.
- Fluent English mandatory.Other languages like German or French a strong plus.