The focus of the role is to help advise the organization on compliance, policies, and risk.
Working for a multinational end-client, based in Brussels the focus of the role is to help research, implement, maintain and improve IT and Information Security solutions
As a regional leader of an International IT Security, Risk and Governance department, you will help define and embed appropriate governance processes, policies, controls, as well as drive awareness of information security risk to enable the business to achieve its strategy securely.
- 10+year’s experience in Information Security or IT audit.
- Expertise with Information Security or IT frameworks ISO 27k, COBIT, ITIL.
- Experience writing IS policies.
- Knowledge of GDPR regulation.
- Strong plus certifications such as: CCSP,CISA, CISM, ISO27k or CISSP.
- FluentEnglish and French mandatory.