Base Location: Luxembourg City
Travel: 15% – 20%
Years of experience: 4+ years of experience
We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic Identity Management Consultant to join our clients thriving Security Practices and assist their clients.
This is a permanent internal role working within a consultancy company with clients in Luxembourg and around EU.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
You will perform the necessary leadership, facilitation, analysis, and design tasks related to the development of the Identity & Access Management infrastructure. You will also help to develop an IAM strategy, implementation roadmap and architectural blueprint across on-premise, cloud, and mobile systems based on the information security policies and business needs.
- Relevant experience in a consulting environment as a Principal/Sr. Principal Consultant.
- Depth and breadth of experience with Identity and Access Management technologies (IBM, ORACLE, AWS) as well as their broader Security Solutions including data masking and encryption.
- Proven versatility across multiple technologies, applications, and industries with the ability to design, estimate, propose, build, and document enterprise class architecture solutions and systems in complex environments.
- Ability to provide technical leadership and guidance to Architect, Deployment, and Configure security applications.
- Extensive experience working with IAM Technologies including, configurations, Provisioning, Directory Services, Authentication, Authorization.
- Must have proven experience in providing architecture guidance and advisory services to clients for various environments and systems, including application/technology blueprints, roadmaps, optimization, and migration strategies.
- Proven experience leading technology workshops and conducting discovery and design sessions for customers.
- Prefer any prior government, financial, retail related experience and the ability to obtain a federal security clearance.
Fluent in English. Dutch or German are great assets.