Base Location: Amsterdam
Contract: 6 months
Years of experience: 4+ years of experience
Working for a multinational tourism end-client, based in Amsterdam you will make things more secure by protecting system boundaries, keeping computer systems and network devices hardened against attacks and securing highly sensitive data.
- Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of internal systems, networks and sensitive information.
- Work with the Security teams to identify and define system security requirements.
- Design security architecture and develop detailed cyber security designs.
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols.
- Ensure effective communication and as quickly as possible about security incidents
- Write comprehensive reports: assessment-based findings, outcomes and suggestions for future system security enhancements.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
– Familiarity with web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and of web related protocols.
– Experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools.
– Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, IDS / IDP, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc.
– Fluent English. Dutch or French are relevant languages.