Base Location: Berlin
Contract: 12 months
Years of experience: 5+ years of experience
We are looking for a Lead Data Scientist to join a multinational Automotive end-client based in Berlin on a Freelance basis. You will lead a technical team and contribute to the project so the company’s gains useful insight out of raw data.
Manage the data science team, plan projects and build analytics models. You should have a strong problem-solving ability and a knack for statistical analysis. This will include filtering and processing data to reach meaningful interpretations and conclusions to create solutions.
The team’s ultimate goal will be to improve the products and business decisions by making the most out of the gathered data.
– Masters or PhD degree in Applied Mathematics or Statistics.
– Stay up to date with data programming software and apps.
– Outstanding understanding of statistics and mathematics.
– Proficiency in writing algorithms.
– Experience using data visualization tools. (Tableau, Qlikview, Sisense)
– Good knowledge of R, Python and MATLAB.
– Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.