Base Location: Luxembourg
Contract: 6 months (Possibility to extend)
Years of experience: 5+ years of experience
We are looking for a Freelance IT Auditor with an analytical mind and in-depth knowledge of IT systems, applications and infrastructure.
Successful candidates should identify system malfunctions and also suggest improvements in capability, user interface and security as well as a great understanding of cyber security trends.
Working with an international team you will examine internal IT controls, evaluate the design and operational effectiveness, determine exposure to risk and develop remediation strategies as well as respond to all system or network security breaches.
Collaborate with the planning, implementations, monitoring and upgrading of security measures for the protection of the organization’s data, systems and networks.
Participate in the change management process and contribute to the creation of Security Policies and guidelines.
– Excellent understanding of Firewalls, VPN, Data Loss Prevention, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy and Security Audits.
– Degree in Information Technology/Computer Information Systems or related.
– Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
– Clear understanding of IT audit methodologies and relevant frameworks. (COBIT, ITIL)
– Great awareness of cyber security trends and hacking techniques.
– Fluent in English / French is an asset.