Base Location: Dublin
Contract: 6 months
Years of experience: 4+ years of experience
Working in a multinational environment, our client specialized in Security services is looking for an Ethical Hacker wishing to grow in skills and ready to take a new challenge.
You will focus your skills on security research, testing as well as look for and exploit vulnerabilities in software and networks, reporting on your findings directly to the Cyber Security director and advising on threat mitigation.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
– Certified Tiger or Crest member (Tiger Qualified/CTM or Crest Registered Tester).
– Knowledge on basic security principles: vulnerability types and impacts, basic mitigations and impact assessment approaches.
– Able to find, exploit and clearly explain common vulnerabilities.
– CEH certification is great asset.
– Familiar with different languages, able to identify usual bad patterns and to write original attack code.
– Familiar with basic internet protocols, tools and technologies.