Ecommerce project manager Hybris
This position is responsible for successful planning and execution of all aspects of assigned eCommerce programs and/or projects to support company strategy, commitments and goals.
The successful candidate will work cross-functionally with different IT and business teams to deliver high quality work-product using disciplined approach. He or she is expected to plan and execute project deliverables using Agile and SDLC methodologies while managing scope, resourcing, budget, risk, stakeholder communication, documentation and timelines.
- Must have strong Agile/Scrum skills
- Create sense of urgency and purpose in the project team
- Ensure quality delivery through all stages of project from planning to deployment
- Manage deliverables from technical engineers, architects, and developers, including several in different time zones
- Proactively identify, track and manage project risks to avoid adverse effects on budget, delivery or implementation timelines.
- Rigorously use & enforce chosen project methodology – Agile or Waterfall as needs demand
- Lead the translation of the business requirements into systems design
- Coordinate and communicate project tasks within the cross functional IT organization
- Develop effective relationships with business users, technical staff and executive management
- Effectively communicate using formal disciplined communication as well as informal communication to stakeholders to help project meets its goals
- Juggle multiple projects/priorities on multiple platforms; know when, who & how to ask for help
- Manage outsourced services and providers for delivery and on-going support
- Develop and actively manage project budgets, make day to day trade-offs to meet project needs fully understanding and assessing importance of near-term and long-term consequences of those decisions
- Support feasibility studies, project assessments & initiation (scoping, risk management and estimation)
- Mentor other members of the team in project management skills
Required skills and experience
- 5+ years of experience as programmer, architect, functional manager, business analyst or project manager on eCommerce B2B platforms (Preferably Hybris).
- At-least 2 years of hands-on project management experience managing B2B eCommerce project(s) using Agile methodology
- Strong communication and business relationship skills
Preferred skills and experience
- MBA or Six Sigma Black Belt certification
- ERP/SAP integration experience
- PMP or Scrum master (CSM) certification
- Hybris Functional or technical experience
- An undergraduate degree is required
Related Jobs (10)
SAP SD Expert with cross-modular integration (HANA based) on March 28, 2017 Full Time