We offer a challenging position in an international company with a dynamic culture and with a lot of room for professional and personal growth.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Business Development: You act as an expert on emerging e-retail business models and technologies.
- Business plan: You align the commercial priorities with the local and international marketing plans and you lead the development of local annual operating plans for the digital sales. In addition, you are the lead in the development of the e-retail business strategy and roadmap and doing so, you provide a single point of coordination.
- Business Analysis / ReportinG
- Project management: You support the development of e-retail and omni-channel strategies, by coordinating cross-functional teams in different markets.
- Knowledge transfer.
- External Network: You contribute to achieving the company’s e-retail business objectives, by collaborating closely with customers and agencies.
- Category / Shopper Activation: You define offering, build digital shopper activations and drive category captaincy through strategic partnerships.
- Omni-Channel Impact
- Framework & Tools: You act as a change agent in leading the organizational changes, required to create and sustain enterprise digital capabilities.
- Continuous Improvement/Best Practices: You gather cross-functional and cross-country inputs, in order to determine company-wide opportunity values.
Education and training
- Have a Master degree (Economics, Engineering, etc.…) or equivalent through experience
- Have approx. 10 years of professional experience, with 3 to 5 years in FMCG – Marketing and/or Sales
- Experience with e-commerce or e-retail is required
- International experience is required
- Willingness to travel for 45% of the time
- You are a strong communicator and you have strong project management skills
- You show to be customer-oriented
- You can build on strong analytical (incl. statistical) skills
- Your strategic and conceptual thinking skills are well developed
- Your negotiation skills are excellent
- You have a digital entrepreneurial mindset
- Knowledge of IT systems is considered a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of English written as well as oral.