We are currently seeking a passionate and dedicated DevOps Engineer for an ambitious start-up based in Berlin. The company is over 3 years old, strongly financed and is offering a service which is unique in Germany. There are already a huge number of services purchased daily and the demand is growing continuously. This will only increase as they move into international markets.
- Position: DevOps Engineer
- Base Location: Berlin, Germany.
- Years of experience: 3+
Job Remit: Do what you love (Developing), help change the world through innovation and have FUN!
- Automating processes to map continuous integration & deployment processes in a microservice architecture
- Supporting the development team with your knowledge about infrastructure, deployment strategies, release-management and performance optimization
- Developing and managing docker images for micro-service applications Installing and operating our Amazon Web Services, including CloudWatch, AutoScaling, EC2 Container Services & Elastic Load Balancing
- Developing code and version management using GIT
- At least 3 years of experience as a DevOps
- Production ready knowledge about the AWS (Amazon Webservices) cloud infrastructure and services
- Knowledge using Terraform
- Bash Scripting experience
- RDBMS search as MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Knowledge about networking infrastructure and security
- Working knowledge of containerized environments using Docker
- Advanced troubleshooting skills
- Experience in operating web-based interfaces
- Fluent English
- Enjoy working in a fun, cool and friendly environment