Base Location: Singapore
Years Experience: 7
As part of a globally diverse team, you will use information collected from a variety of sources to identify, analyze and report security events in order to protect the firm’s information, networks and systems from cybersecurity threats. Banking industry experience is a great asset.
- Lead day to day, the resolution of information security incidents and act as a lead during security investigations leveraging insourced and outsourced tools.
- Overall handling, communication and escalation of incidents which require highly technical analysis, such as network intrusions and advanced malware infections which have been identified by the SEIM.
- Develop and execute on the plans/procedures related to Incident Response, Forensics, and Investigation functions to include the Computer Security Incident Response plan.
- Develop and oversee reporting that will provide analytics and metrics to the Cybersecurity Center.
- Responsible for level 3 support for the investigation and potential mitigation of security events on Wintel/Unix Servers as well as Windows and Apple workstations.
- Provide expert understanding of technology, tools, policies, and standards related to security systems and incident response.
- Must be competent to work at a high technical level of forensic and investigations in IT environments, capable of identifying vectors of threats and incidents, work with others to assist the education of security events and implications, and develop documentation to support the incident response process.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- 4 to 7 years experience with IP network and routing along with deep packet analysis using tools like Wireshark
- 4 to 7 years experience with products of IPS/IDS, AV, and Anti-Malware products like McAfee, FireEye, etc.
- 4 to 7 years experience with security incident response process and procedures
- 4 to 7 years experience with information security best practices
- 4 to 7 years Unix/Wintel experience
- GIAC Global Certified Incident Handler – Current