Base Location: Munich
Years Experience: 5+
Supports the Cyber Security Operations Team (CSOT) and works with management to ensure consistent, high service performance across the organization. The Cyber Security Project Manager works with internal team members to ensure successful project delivery. Interfaces with both internal and external customers to evaluate customer feedback and develop and support quality improvement initiatives. Position will report directly to the CSOT Manager while working closely with various levels of technical staff to ensure overall organizational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensure project deliverables are met in accordance with customers’ expectations, timelines & budget constraints – Considerable impact
- Build and maintain relationships with team members, management, key stakeholders and/or external contacts (vendors, partners, etc.)
- Develop, modify and execute department policies, standards and processes
- Ensure effective management of projects from inception through implementation – Most Complex/Unusual
- Identify, communicate and resolve technical, tactical and operational project issues and risks – Broad latitude
- Interact effectively with managers and/or executive management – Significant impact
- Manage projects of varied scope – Considerable impact
- Select and manage vendors and contracts including contract development, monitoring and issue resolution; oversee contract quality assurance, budget and cost mechanisms – Lead
- Serve as primary point of contact for project management and other related issues – Works independently
- Work closely with Procurement regarding vendor contracts
- Provide guidance to internal/external customers and stakeholders – Advanced
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Build and maintain a positive relationship with customers, identifying customer needs and ensuring that the Information Security Team is able to meet these needs with an appropriate catalogue of services
- Prepare collateral for management to help communicate organizational support services and performance against service levels if applicable
- Work with management and engineers to ensure the portfolio of infrastructure projects are delivered on time and budget
- Provide transparency into project health and presents the portfolio of projects in a dashboard for management
- Manage internal projects that support continuous improvement of services offered across the organization
- Collaborates with internal managers and supervisors to monitor, refine, and measure support processes that may span multiple teams including both internal and external organizations
- Define and initiate service catalogue items and work with managers and supervisors to define and document back-end support processes
- Ensure appropriate operational reporting is available to management and staff and drives efficiency and effectiveness across the organization.
- Identify KPI’s and key services across the organization and creates a mechanism for reporting to management.
- Work with the Knowledge Management Analyst to ensure on boarding processes and documentation is delivered for new tools and information is shared among members of the team.
- Implement and support monthly service review meetings with management and customers as required
- Execute daily adhoc tasks or lead small projects as needed.
- A self-starter with strong planning and organizational skills to set priorities and achieve goals while supporting multiple projects simultaneously
- Effective ability to partner collaboratively with customers and vendors to provide solutions
- Effective ability to work effectively with all levels of an organization from executives to technology specialists
- Effective research, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Desired: Graduation from an accredited four year college or university in a technical / engineering discipline or equivalent work experience
- Desired: Previous experience in cyber security and/or information technology (IT) related to Project Management or Service Delivery
- Desired: Full life-cycle IT Project Management experience preferred
- Desired: Previous experience as an ITIL v3 Practitioner a plus
- Desired: Previous experience in a customer relationship role a plus
- Desired: Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Desired: Relevant certifications including PMP and ITIL v3