Base Location: Dublin
Years of experience: 5+ years of experience
Global leader Pharma company is looking to bring in a Cyber Security Architect to join their international team.
You will primarily work to design, build, test, and implement security systems inside the IT network.
Responsibilities include: current security measures review, enhancements recommendation, identify weakness and prompt response to possible security breaches.
You will be responsible for conducting system tests on a regular basis and ensuring the continuous monitoring of the network’s and systems security.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / IT Security or related field.
– 5+ years of design, implementation and maintenance of complex business applications.
– Advanced IT security certifications: CISA, CISM, CISSP, ISSAP.
– Strong knowledge of current IT risks, security implementations and computer operating and software programs.
– Knowledge of ISO 27001/27002, ITIL and COBIT frameworks,
– Knowledge of German language is a great asset.