Base Location: Dublin
Years of experience: 5+ years of experience
Global leader Pharma company is looking to bring in a Cyber Security Architect to join their international team.
You will primarily work to design, build, test, and implement security systems inside the IT network.
Responsibilities include: current security measures review, enhancements recommendation, identify weakness and prompt response to possible security breaches.
You will be responsible for conducting system tests on a regular basis and ensuring the continuous monitoring of the network’s and systems security.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / IT Security or related field.
– 5+ years of design, implementation and maintenance of complex business applications.
– Advanced IT security certifications: CISA, CISM, CISSP, ISSAP.
– Strong knowledge of current IT risks, security implementations and computer operating and software programs.
– Knowledge of ISO 27001/27002, ITIL and COBIT frameworks,
– Knowledge of German language is a great asset.
Related Jobs (14)
Freelance System Security Engineer – Netherlands on September 27, 2019 Freelance
Jr. Penetration Tester – Netherlands on September 27, 2019 Full TimePart Time
Freelance Ethical Hacker – Ireland on September 27, 2019 Freelance
Freelance Cloud Security Architect – Netherlands on September 26, 2019 Freelance
Freelance IT Security Manager – Brussels on September 26, 2019 Freelance
IT Security Manager – Singapore on September 26, 2019 Full Time
System Security Engineer – Netherlands on September 26, 2019 Full Time
Freelance IT Auditor – Luxembourg on September 25, 2019 Freelance
IT Security Architect – Belgium on September 25, 2019 Full Time
Information Security Country Lead – Belgium on April 24, 2019 Full Time