Cyber Security Analyst
Our Cyber Security professionals are aligned in our Cyber Security Service Line of Business that promote the development of deep Cyber Security skills and experiences, which greatly improves our ability to tailor solutions to solve our clients’ business issues.
The ideal Cyber Security Analyst candidate will have at least 1-3 years’ experience performing FISMA Risk Assessments, Certification and Accreditation Testing/Security Assessments for Business Applications and Network infrastructure (e.g., Active Directory, VM Ware, Windows Servers, SQL Server, SharePoint, UNIX, Mainframe, DB2, Cisco routers). Experience performing Section 404 SOX testing would be highly desirable.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
The Cyber Security Analyst will be required to stay current on US policy related to IA, acquisition and Computer Network Defense. The IA Analyst I will be required to:
- Support Program Managers, Project and Application leads in ensuring the required C&A documentation is prepared, reviewed, and maintained in accordance with FISMA guidance
- Ensure Risk Management is provided throughout the life cycle of the systems and networks
- Stay abreast of, implement, maintain and monitor industry-best-practice in information technology, compliance, security, and configuration management methodologies such as Capability Maturity Model (CMM), CMMI, Committee of Sponsoring Organizations (COSO)/ Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), and the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA).
- Ability to assess and develop security architecture
- Understanding of security engineering concepts and requirements
- Design and implement system control mechanisms that serve to control
- Possible conduct and comprehend vulnerability scans and assist with developing mitigation strategies
- Triage all incoming security packages (e.g. check for accuracy, validation of content and prioritization)
- Develop and maintain security metrics
- 1-3 years’ experience in commercial or public sector
- 1+ years of FISMA Experience with FISMA, NIST, DIACAP, DCID 6/3, JAFAN
- 1+ years of risk assessment/management experience
- 1+ years Certification and Accreditation (ST&E, auditing, policy and procedure development)
- BS/BA degree preferred.
- Nice to have at least one of following certifications: CISSP, CISM, CEH, CISA, Security+, GSEC, CIPP
Offerd Salary£40,000 - £50,000