We are looking for a Compliance, Policy & Risk Consultant for a multinational end user client in Brussels
Working closely with the international team, you will help to outline and embed governance processes & policies. You will help to drive the awareness of IT Security risk to enable the business to achieve its objectives and vision securely. Keep up with ever changing regulatory landscape, including GDPR for privacy and for locally relevant compliance needs.
- Assist the head of Compliance, Policy, Awareness & Risk in the development of Information Security strategic plans and defining the tactical initiatives necessary to achieve strategic goals related to information security.
- Ensure a strong understanding of potential IS risks and threat landscape.
- Record risk activities and issues in GRC tool, follow up on issues and report assessment results and risk ratings to the appropriate level
- Periodically review the risk process for continuous improvements in the process to ensure the most effective and efficient process is implemented
- Analyze business requirements and determine overall training strategy
- Identify new business requirements or industry trends, analyze business impact, and make policy framework adjustments when necessary
- Draft and gain approval for new IS policies, standards, procedures and guidelines
- Experience in Information Security or IT audit experience
- Professional level in English