Base Location: Singapore
Years of experience: 9+ years of experience
Permanent Role or Contract Based
Contract duration: 1 year
Working for a multinational bank based in downtown Singapore, this position is responsible for setting up and maintaining a corporate-wide information security management program to ensure all information assets are properly protected. Collaborating with executive management to determine acceptable levels of risk for the organization.
- Develop, implement and monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security and IT risk management program.
- Work closely with the business units to facilitate risk assessment and risk management processes.
- Develop an information security management framework.
- Provide leadership to the enterprise’s information security organization.
- Partner with business stakeholders across the company to raise awareness of risk management concerns.
– Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or a technology-related field.
– Certified: CISSP, CISM, CISA.
– Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, and NIST.
– Innovative thinking and leadership with an ability to lead and motivate cross-functional, interdisciplinary teams.
– Experience with contract and vendor negotiations and management including managed services.
– Experience with Cloud computing/Elastic computing across virtualized environments.
– Fluent English. Dutch or French are relevant languages.