We are looking for a Business Security Advisory Consultant for a multinational end user client in Brussels
The primary purpose of this position is to partner with the business to ensure that business needs are met while also ensuring that a proper level of security is maintained for the data, systems and third party business partners. This will be accomplished through the process of identifying and evaluating complex business and technology risks, determining the potential impact of these risks and required mitigation efforts, and providing guidance for solution and process development and implementation. This position also serves as the local information expert and liaison between the business and other Security teams.
- Enabling the business
- Formally assess information security risks related to business projects, determine the potential impact of those risks, and conduct follow-up, throughout the project lifecycle, on any necessary remediation efforts.
- Ensure that IT solutions and business processes comply with Company policy, Company controls and applicable legal and regulatory requirements while also ensuring that business objectives are met.
- Conduct initial and ongoing formal assessments of information security risks related to vendors, determine the potential impact of those risks, and conduct follow-up on any necessary remediation efforts.
- Develop a specialized knowledge of and key relationships with the local brand, ensuring that security is imbedded in each brand and that their security needs are being met. Collaborate with other team members to identify opportunities for implementing common security solutions or leveraging existing solutions.
- Develop strategies and drive efforts to facilitate business ownership of data, including creating/providing necessary tools for identification and tracking of data repositories, training materials, and professional presentations.
- Experience in Information Security or IT audit experience
- Professional level in English