IT business Analyst
Base Location: Brussels, Belgium
We are currently looking for an ambitious IT Business Analyst with experience. The position is within a major, multinational client with an HQ in Belgium and a strong Global presence. They have an ever-increasing number of projects across Europe and are looking for an ambitious Business Analyst that is passionate and keen to grow their career in a multicultural environment.
Job Consists of the following:
– Optimization of business processes.
– Responsible for application change management, configuration management and system governance.
– Translating Business needs into advanced capabilities and best practices.
– Work on, but not limited to, Analysis, Design (processes, integration), QA, Specific Analysis, and Monitoring Incidents (working with different countries).
– The position will require up to 20% travel
- 2+ years as a business analyst
- Open and outgoing personality, able to make spontaneous contacts with business and IT colleagues from different countries, and being able to cope with different cultural backgrounds.
- Experience in defining detailed business requirements. Excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Good teamwork spirit and skills.
- Good mix knowledge in business and technical processes
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience in both small and large projects
- Fluent English required.
This job would ideally suit someone looking for a solid platform to develop their skills as a BA. The client is willing to invest in the right person to support career growth.
Offerd Salary£40,000 - £50,000